Boat Respray & Painting Service North West 07943 185471
If you have a boat or a canal boat in the North West and you would like it to be resprayed or refinished call us today. Our paint sprayers are on hand and ready to assist you. We offer a range of refinishing and repainting services for all types of boats across the whole of the North West.
We offer a wide range of boat refinishing products to maintain your paint as well as full resprays, top half resprays and partial resprays. If you require a respray on your boat, canal boat or any other type of boat call our helpful team today.
Boat Spar Painting and Respray
Whether you have aluminium, carbon fibre or timber spars we can prepare and protect them with our carefully selected marine primers, paints and varnishes.
From deck brightwork to the varnishing of a yacht’s superstructure, our expert painting team will make sure your boat not only looks beautiful but is well protected from the elements too. We can also remove old varnish and restore old wood before application of the chosen varnish and can work on all types of timber vessels.
We offer a variety of Boat, Narrow Boat and Yacht Painting and respray services and our well equipped marine paint shop at Hamble Yacht Services Refit & Repair can cater for yachts and motorboats of all sizes. Working with some of the world’s best marine paint brands, our teams of fully qualified paint application specialists offer a high level of expertise and service on all types of boats and jobs are supported by a full warranty.
Working with a range of market-leading marine paint brands we offer a variety of antifoul painting options for your yacht or powerboat and will work with you to find the best solution to suit your sailing activities and budget. Whether you want long term protection for a cruising motorboat or a smooth racing finish for your performance race yacht, we’ll advise on the best antifoul products to use. We have state of the art marine paint spraying facilities and our team have many years of experience applying antifoul paints so you can rest assured we’ll deliver a great finish. We can also arrange a collection and return boat delivery service.
Osmosis Treatment and Repair
Osmosis is usually identified when the surface of a boat hull starts to blister. Our osmosis repair treatment is extensive and involves the following stages of work:
- Blasting and peeling of the hull
- Multiple sessions of steam cleaning to remove all salts and exposed laminates
- Movement of the boat into a contained sheltered area
- Infra-red lamps and hot air used to dry out the hull
- Regularly monitored moisture readings taken from the boat
- Anti Osmosis treatment applied (guaranteed for five years)
- Epoxy fill the underside of the vessel as required
- A further four coats of epoxy will then be applied to the hull, with the last coat acting as Tycoat, preparing the boat for the application of the last two coats of antifoul.
- In order to avoid such extensive treatment, you may also want to consider our anti-osmosis treatment which protects the hull with multiple coats of a special gel shield and epoxy coating.
If you have a boat in need of some TLC call our professionals today on 07943 185471
We cover the whole of the North West including Manchester, Northwich, Chester, Liverpool, Wigan, Widnes, Cheshire, Warrington, Lancashire, Blackpool, Wirral, Deeside, Runcorn as well as many other surrounding North West areas.
Boat > Painting in: North West