Book Your Mechanic Now
Long holiday journeys in hot weather can take its toll on your vehicle.
To help make sure you are prepared and to reduce the risk of mechanical breakdown, take advantage of our Summer Service and Check. It includes the replacement of the engine oil and filters and a number of essential checks.
Here is just some of the checks that are included with our service packages and summer safety checks:
- Tyres - We check the overall condition of your tyres including the tread depth and pressure
- Battery - We test the batteries and charge to ensure its lifespan
- Summer Coolant - We will put fresh antifreeze in your car's system
- Full Oil Change - We will change the oil and ensure your car has the correct oil
- Fuel Filter - We change the fuel filter to ensure the fuel system on your car is at its best
- Air Filter - We will change the air filter to ensure the car is getting maximum MPG
- Brakes - We will check the brakes to make sure you have the best chance of stopping
- and much more that we check while were with your vehicle
Tyres are essential in keeping you safe on the roads especially during the winter months with the risk of snow and ice.
During the summer you naturally use more electrical components such as air-conditioning and blowers which place additional demands on the battery. Let us check your battery performance and charge as required.
Your engine’s coolant level should be checked every summer to avoid causing serious damage to your engine. It is essential to check your coolant levels to avoid any engine damage.
Wiper blades and windscreen system and screen wash levels
Visibility on the road is important in summer, the last thing you want is a glare on your windscreen when driving. part of our service check includes inspecting your wiper blades to ensure they split and damage free. We also check the operation of your windscreen wash and make sure all levels are to the top
Ensuring that your vehicle’s lights are working correctly is critical not only for your own safety and other road users. Having a faulty or damaged bulb is illegal so make sure you check these on a regular basis.
As well as the mechanical checks carried out during the Summer Service and Check, we can also inspect your vehicle. This service is ideal to prepare your vehicle for a summer getaway!
We have Branches all over the North West, with each of our branches fully equipped to deal with any vehicle servicing needs. We have branches in Stockport, Congleton, Trafford, Manchester, Liverpool, Southport, Runcorn, Atherton, Wirral, Chester, Lymm, Cheshire, Radcliffe, Helsby, Leyland, Oldham, Queensferry, Skelmersdale, Swinton, Trafford, Walkden, Deeside, Denton, Hale, Chorley, Bury, Bolton, Warrington, Wigan, Liverpool, Wirral, Widnes in fact any location in the whole of the North West.
Don't hesitate to contact us were always happy to assist you 07943 185471